Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Areas of Strength


Please tell me of any areas where I was strong.

5 comments:

  1. I loove how you used your voice! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it had lots of info that people didn't know, even though we study Lewis and Clark in school. You taught me stuff. Also, you had fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was lots of information I have never heard of before. I was surprised! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very easy to read--your writing made the facts enjoyable. Great voice!

    ReplyDelete

Works Cited

Works Cited

Foss, Elizabeth. Lewis-and-clark-1.jpg. Photograph.

Seltzer, Olaf. Lewis' First Glimpse of the Rockies. 2009. Photograph.

"The Lewis and Clark Expedition." Student Resource Center - Gold. Gale, 2008. Web. 24 Feb. 2010.

"Meriweather Lewis and William Clark." Student Resource Center - Gold. Gale, 2003. Web. 24 Feb. 2010.

"Lewis and Clark." Student Resource Center - Gold. Gale, 2003. Web. 25 Feb. 2010.

Moulton, Gary E. "Lewis and Clark Expedition." World Book Online. World Book, 2010. Web. 2 Mar. 2010.